ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Braves 2023

Kinda like that Aberg guy I get mocked for who spells his name the way it's pronounced, not the way its properly spelled.

There's no such composer as Ludvig van Beethoven.

Not to do with the Braves, but I'm watching the Marlins game. They're going to have fireworks afterward because they have a day game tomorrow. It's bring your pooch to the game night, so there are many dogs in the ballpark. I totally don't see any potential problems there later tonight. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: seminoleed
Braves continue pounding out home runs. This is remarkable.

Fail Home Run GIF by Looney Tunes

I don't believe it... The Marlins finally lost to a team besides the Braves!

And Tampa Bay has lost 5 straight including being swept at home by Philly.

Since the Rays don't draw flies at home, I may drive up to Tampa tomorrow to my brother in law's house and
see if he wants to take in a couple of games. My first chance at watching the Braves Express perhaps.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I still don't get why MLB and the teams would want to limit viewership and ratings by limiting games to Apple TV+ only?

I'd go too if I were you Ed.
As a fan of the team without Apple TV it drives me nuts too! I suppose there is a free 7 day trial but they have several of these games a season.

200w.gif

Reactions: NoleLizards
It's probably the hottest 3 game series so far this season and hardly anyone will get to see it. Shame on MLB for selling out to the fruit.

Wow! 2 hits, 13 strikeouts and the Braves win 2-1. Fewest hits in a victory for the Braves this season. Kudos to Morton, Minter, Anderson and Iglesias!

Phillies came back in the ninth to beat the Marlins. Atlanta's now up by 11 to both in the loss column. I'd love to see them split the last two games of that series.

So the Braves select a dirty stinking gator with their first-round draft pick. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT