ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Braves 2023

Losing your way into the playoffs is the best way to lose early in the playoffs. Hopefully the nonsense ends tonight.
If Strider is truly an ace, the very definition of an ace is stepping up when the team really needs a strong start.

AND HOW!!!

Last edited:
Maybe this 4 game road trip to D.C. might be just what the doctor ordered for the Braves to get back into the rhythm of playing winning ball again. Leave all the distractions of home behind and just focus on baseball. They should be able to come away with a 4 game sweep before hosting the Cubbies.

Reactions: seminoleed
Can not believe 53rd HR for Olson went out last night. I thought for sure it would stay in the park when he it it.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
giphy.gif

I suspect this is Snitker working on BP lineup.

• Haha
Reactions: NoleLizards
@DFSNOLE Are you watching the game?? I'm just following the score online, but I see Morton was removed after one inning due to "finger discomfort". I'm hoping it's just a blister....

Any info?

Reactions: seminoleed
Was searching for any further info on Morton's injury and just found out that Fried has been placed on the 15-day IL 😯

"Finger discomfort"? WTF is that?

With a shut-down closer like Iglesias you only need a four-run lead in the ninth

Losing Morton is a huge bummer, probably bumps Elder into the 3 spot. Hopefully it’s good Bryce and not bad Bryce.

Chavez and Winans we’re both solid this weekend.

Saw somewhere Kyle Wright is going to come out of the bullpen to audition for a postseason role. I’m guessing they will use him like they used to use McCough.

With the Division Series so spaced out you could go Fried, Strider in games 1,2,3 and 5. Then get Morton back for the NLCS.

Magic number is down to 3, Braves hold the tiebreak over Baltimore and LA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT