ADVERTISEMENT

How do you ask this tactfully, but who the heck is Tim Tebow's ESPN "hairstylist??"

WOLVERNOLE

All-American
May 1, 2002
Woodbridge, Virginia
I am not a Tim Tebow "hater" by any means (more fond of him than the network he works for), but the thought came to mind "Is his ESPN hairstylist on crack?" I mean, his RIGHT side sorta looks acceptable, but the left side is scalped down to the skin, and noooo match to the right. And then it is kind of a W-I-D-E mohawk but not-by-design?
Whooooah Tim. Dude.:eek:

I haven't seen it, but what you describe is an undercut, which is pretty much the style these days. In NYC, at least. Not everyone can wear it and look good. I am one of those people that couldn't.

Source: I went to the barbershop this weekend.

I haven't seen it, but what you describe is an undercut, which is pretty much the style these days. In NYC, at least. Not everyone can wear it and look good. I am one of those people that couldn't.

Source: I went to the barbershop this weekend.

Man, I'm learning from you ! One side was definitely more grizzed than the other. That just looks like a mistake to me. JMHO

More importantly, why does one have to be tactful when asking questions about Timmy Teabag?

Well because we are all gentlemanly and sophisticated fans here on TC.
Oh, and ed, we also don't write something on a computer that we would not say to someone's face in person.
That would not be prudent.

He's twice my size, and I'd say the same to his phony face. After all, he's such a supposed Christian, he'll just turn
the other cheek, right?

Or does he think that's a BUTT cheek? Inquiring minds want to know.

He's twice my size, and I'd say the same to his phony face. After all, he's such a supposed Christian, he'll just turn the other cheek, right?

I never worry about guys like you in traffic, when you blast the horn or flip the bird, because it is always the same. When you show up at the next traffic light, you always bury your head or look away. The same with using the same tired, Junior High School name skew on internet. That is why I know you would not say that to his face. And you are correct about ONE thing- he is a Christian (not supposed) and he is most probably man enough to turn the other cheek. That is right. Ed, grow up a little.
You and I will not accomplish the humanitarian service he has done in the last ten years, in our two lifetimes combined. I am confident of that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT